With the exception of minor children, all visitors are required to have proper identification. Acceptable forms of identification are limited to:
- A valid DMV or other State-issued Driver’s License or Identification Card with picture
- A valid United States Armed Forces identification card with picture
- A valid Passport with picture
- Foreign consulate picture identification cards (e.g., Matricula Consular de alta Seguridad (MCAS) issued by the Mexican Consulate)
- Identification card issued by the United States Department of Justice or the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services with picture (includes Permanent Resident Cards – formerly known as Alien Registration or “Green” Card).
Check cashing cards, temporary licenses and foreign licenses are not acceptable as proper identification.