Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV) Safety
- Drive with courtesy.
- Stay to the right side of roads and trails.
- Approach hills and curves with caution. Assume there are vehicles ahead.
- Go with a friend. Two heads and two vehicles are better than one.
- Always tell a responsible person where you are going (in detail) and when you will return. Ask the person to notify the Sheriff's Office if you do not return.
- Allow extra room and stopping distance when approaching other vehicles, especially younger riders who may be less experienced.
- Always wear appropriate safety equipment.