Report a Crime Online Questions

Can I report an Agricultural Crime?

(Theft/Vandalism of farm equipment, metals, copper wiring, cattle, chemicals)

NO. We have a specialized unit that requires specific information in the report. You will have to contact dispatch, (559)488-3111, and report it to a Deputy Sheriff.

Sign up for alerts in your neighborhood from the Fresno County Sheriff's Office on

Click here to join.

S5 Box

Scroll to Top