Visitor dress rules apply equally to male and female visitors. Visitors shall remain fully clothed when visiting. Appropriate attire includes undergarments; a dress or blouse/shirt with skirt/pants or shorts; and shoes or sandals.
Visitors shall adhere to the following dress standards:
- Shoes or sandals shall be worn at all times. Shower shoes and bedroom slippers will not be allowed.
- Buttons, snaps, and zippers shall remain fastened.
- Undergarments shall be worn beneath translucent clothing, under all circumstances.
- All shorts, skirts, and dresses, including slits in the garment, shall not expose more than three (3) inches above the knee when standing. This applies to all visitors regardless of age.
Prohibited Attire - clothing that:
- Exposes the breast/chest area, genitals or buttocks. Anyone wearing clothing considered to be too revealing will not be allowed to visit. This includes swimsuits, tank tops, halter tops, strapless or “spaghetti” strap tops, loose or oversized sleeveless tops, and low necklines.
- By design, or by the manner in which it is worn, allows the anatomical detail of body parts to be clearly viewed (e.g., Spandex, Lycra, clothes with holes in inappropriate places, or excessively tight clothing).
- Are sheer or transparent (including see-through lace and mesh materials).
- Exposes the midriff area.
- Attire or accessories displaying obscene/offensive language, drawings, or objects.
- Promotes violence, hate, drug use, sex acts or gangs. Includes any attire or accessories displaying any type of gang insignia, gang artwork, or any affiliation with gangs.
- Any other clothing, garment, or accessory that when compared to the expressly specified standards above would warrant disapproval.