Mail may be sent to offenders incarcerated in the detention facility by writing to:
(Inmate's booking No. and JID No.)
P.O. Box 872
Fresno, CA 93712
All correspondence must include the inmate's booking and jail identification (JID) numbers on the envelope.
Inmates may NOT receive the following types of materials:
- Stamps, stickers and stationery items (i.e., envelopes)
- Cards that are excessively large, thick, embossed or contain sound-making devices
- Pornographic or sexually explicit materials
- Magazines, newspapers and books
- Polariod photographs (unless the backing has been removed)
- Magazines, newspapers and softbound books must be mailed directly from the publisher. Hardbound books are not permitted.