Questions (FAQ)

How do I get assistance with evictions?

For assistance with the eviction process you should consult an attorney. The "Helpful Links" section on the Civil page of this site contains links to both the California Courts Self Help Center and the California Department of Consumer Affairs.

S5 Box

Scroll to Top