Questions (FAQ)

How do I cancel an eviction?

To cancel any eviction after the sheriff has received the writ of possession, the attorney of record or plaintiff, if pro per, must submit a signed and dated instruction form requesting the lockout process to be terminated. No one other than the attorney of record or plaintiff if pro per may cancel a lockout.

A reminder that the eviction will take place on the date specified after 6:00am and that we only give out specific times to plaintiffs and their attorneys.

S5 Box

Scroll to Top