Questions (FAQ)

How do I put my Child Custody or Restraining Order on file?

You can do so by dropping off a copy at the Fresno Sheriff's Office Headquarters Records window. Your court order must be certified and signed by a judge. There is no fee for this service. If a copy has to be made by Records staff you will be charged a copy service fee.

Sign up for alerts in your neighborhood from the Fresno County Sheriff's Office on

Click here to join.

S5 Box

Scroll to Top